- 42 jaar
Dit ben ik
Mijn dromen en ambities
Ik ben Deepika en ik heb mijn MBA gedaan met een specialisatie in finance en insurance. Ik heb acht jaar werk ervaring in international bedrijven .Daarbij heb ik verschillende rollen vervuld . Ik ben gepassioneerd in mijn werk en integriteit is erg belangrijk voor mij.Graag zon ik mijn competenties weer in willen zetten voor een bedrijf.Het is een uitdaging voor mijn om verder te integreren in de Nederlandse maatschappij en ik wil daar hard voor werken.
Wat breng ik mee?
Zo omschrijven anderen mij
I am a creative problem solver, organized, love challenges and have interest in supporting, motivating and developing people in different areas. I am a good listener and ask right questions to identify and reach the core of the problem. Have the right attitude and confidence to face new situations
Mijn huidige situatie
Australia And New Zealand Bank(ANZ) Bangalore, India (Oct2008-Nov2010)
Senior Credit Analyst
• Key member of the credit portfolio transition team from ANZ Melbourne to ANZ Bangalore.
• Extensive involvement in operations at strategic levels as per APRA (Australian Regularity Authority)
• Managing strategic customers, analyzing their accounts & advising maximum credit limit in accordance with risk policy.
• Assess and give credit limits to new and established customers.
• Innovatively structured credit transactions, periodic review of credit limits and utilizing various financing options to ensure that customer needs were met consistent with risk management principles.
• Effectively negotiated credit decisions that helped the business grow by 2%.
• Support sales negotiations with customers by providing them information regarding customer’s payment habits, customer business financial status, which could impact the ability to make a cost effective sale with win/win terms.
• Redesigning and implementing the credit process leading to overall reduction of cycle time of 20%.
• Developed and coached cross functional credit teams, collections teams resulting in productivity average increase of 15%.
• Developed mechanism for early risk identification and mitigation, leading to reduced credit risk by approx 15%.
• Identify areas of improvement opportunities (personal, credit policy and on team level)
ICICI BANK LTD, Bangalore, India(Feb 2006- Oct2008)
Assistant Manager Credit
• Developed a new credit process and its description, which helped my team to achieve #1 position in Retail Asset Product Group in south region
• Analyzing, redefining the business and system requirements for specific credit functionalities.
• Estimate full customer credit risks and Assign credit limits to new and existing customers.
• Maintained and controlled credit activities and portfolio performance at or below 1.2% 30+ days
• Monitor and control the customers risk of late/non-payment, via proactive debt collection
• Monitoring of competition -their product positioning, offering’s and customer satisfaction
• Responsible for budgets, forecasting, preparing and analyzing management reports.
• Making presentations for new initiatives and the ongoing process analysis
HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India(July 2002 – Jan2006)
Key Responsibilities :-
• Streamlined the credit life cycle process by interacting with relevant stakeholder
• Rollout the new credit operations, collection operations and payments systems for the region
• Optimization online banking process and managing retail banking leading to120% growth in revenues
2005 Diploma in banking and finance
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, India (www.iibf.org.in)
2000 – 2002 Masters in Business Administration(MBA) - Finance and Insurance
Birla Institute of Management Technology, India (http://bimtech.ac.in/)
1996 – 1999 Bachelor in Commerce
G.G.D.S.D College, India (http://www.ggdsd.ac.in/)
Meer over mij
Zo besteed ik mijn vrije tijd
Reading, Poetry writing, Fitness, voluntary services and learning Dutch language
- Eindhoven 25km