- 41 jaar
Skills, Digitale vaardigheden
Skills, Soft skills
Rijbewijs en talenkennis
Dit ben ik
Mijn dromen en ambities
University graduated professional educator with the performance characterized by broad experiences in Business Administration field.
My last position was in a IT Supply chain services company, on the past I have been Worked as Educator, accounting, customer services, and in HORECA. I am an easy going person, team work oriented that enjoy the involved in social activities, as well as a volunteer with differences organizations.
Hier ben ik écht goed in
CORE COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE I OFFER
• Particularly oriented in promoting creativity and innovation with timely decisions.
• Organizing and monitoring optimal use of resources.
• Stress management when facing uncertainty in environments of constant change.
• Hands on approach when planning, organizing and delivering trainings and events.
• Independent thinker but an excellent team player when necessary and required.
• As a Teacher - Creative lesson planning, Curriculum development.
Wat breng ik mee?
Zo omschrijven anderen mij
In general speaking, people describe me as a sociable, charming and approachable person.
Mijn huidige situatie
Team lead - Operator, Material in Motion,
June 2021 to December 2022
Full system assembly company for high-end computing hardware; where dedicated and experienced staff is able to manage complex assemblies with precision and a focus on quality.
I worked at different production process departments: as Operator QA, assembling and installing all the components. As Team leader, main role was to guide the team to processing IT components correctly and redirect them to the warehouse.
Process IT components and material following the procedures at the operating Local Reports, Local Apps, Bugzilla and Shop Floor Applications.
Work in conjunction with the Inventory Control Supervisor and Lead to ensure proper material handling occurs throughout the department.
Report any and all variances and problems in a timely manner so that the line's goals of quality and quantity can be met properly.
Supervisor, HotelSource. Cleaning company.
January 2020 to January 2021, Amsterdam.
Responsible for a team of 10 to12 room attendances, give directions and training new employees.
Assigning tasks tasks.
Supervision the work quality performed by the team members.
Monitoring and entering working hours for each employee to the system.
Room attendance and Trainer, EW Facility Services
November 2015 to October 2019, Amsterdam
Responsible for the maintenance, tidiness and sanitary conditions of hotel rooms and common areas. Respond to guest enquiries and request. Training new employees according to the optimal standards as well productivity levels.
High School Teacher.
“Instituto Departamental Lempira” Erandique, Honduras.
January 2007 to January 2015
Full-time teacher, consultant and facilitator, passionately developing academics and business skills in the students , and creating the desire to grow and establish their own business in a changing world , opening the door to trade and fair competition.
• Planning and managing the development of techniques for scheduling, budgeting, effective use of resources and inputs projection, maintaining administration files and information, both manual and computerized.
• Preparation of required reports and financial statements, to establish the necessary results in any given period based on best business practices.
• Developing effective’s decisions, considering the financial and logistic aspects of the business.
• Monitoring, detecting and solving the unknowns with creativity and confidence.
• Creating effective communication environments within subordinates and managers verbally and written.
• Quality and creativity of classroom teaching, lesson plans and instructional materials used in teaching diverse subjects as : Financial Mathematics, marketing, cost accounting, and general accounting among other related subjects
• Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff as well as effectively manage conflictive personalities.
Junior Accounting Manager - June 2001 to November 2004
“Il Capriccio Bakery” , Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Hired as an accountant and responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of the information provided between the organization, customers and suppliers.
Customer portfolio management.
Control and inventory management.
Cashbox management and supervision
Balance monitoring and cash flow
Responsible of preparing weekly and monthly financial reports
Universidad Pedagógica Nacional Francisco Morazán, Honduras
Bachelor - Pedagogical Degree in Business And Administration
Meer over mij
Zo besteed ik mijn vrije tijd
I love to gathering around with friends. I like everything that includes interaction with another people and get nice shooting photos.
Reading, I am more oriented in Latin-Americans writers, novels (Dramas and fictions) are my favorites. I love Gabriel García Marquez.
I love to dance, English and Latin Music (Pop, techno, and alternative Rock) are my preferred, but Arabic and Turkish music get my attention too.
"Express yourself, do not repress yourself"
- Amsterdam 10km